Growth Management Excellence Award 2013
Back to Excellence Awards overview
Please submit a short paper which in the best possible way communicates and documents your organisation's strengths and achievements within growth management accomplished in the period from 1 August 2012 to 31 July 2013. Submission papers should not exceed 2,000 words. The individual submissions will be reviewed by the jury with respect to the fulfilment of the criteria listed below.
Click to download Growth Management Exellence Award 2013 application form
The submission should demonstrate that your organisation fulfils the following requirements regarding growth management as well as verify its growth achievements within the below listed areas:
1. Growth strategies and strategic application of IT platform
- Presence and nature of growth strategy(ies).
- Identified growth areas in terms of retaining and growing business with existing clients, attracting new clients and/or entering new markets.
- Role of IT platform in growth strategies.
- Procedures to continuously ensure maximum output of current IT investments and optimal support of growth strategies.
2. Growth achievements within the period of 1 August 2012 to 31 July 2013
- Competitive advantages created by IT platform.
- Growth in client base accomplished.
- Growth in netflow accomplished.
- Growth in revenue accomplished.
- Growth in profit accomplished.
Deadline and submission
Download the application form above and submit your application no later than 31 August 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Growth Management Excellence Award 2013' as the subject line.