Risk Management Excellence Award 2013
Back to Excellence Awards overview
Please submit a short paper which in the best possible way communicates and documents your organization's strengths and achievements within risk management accomplished in the period from 1 August 2012 to 31 July 2013. Submission papers should not exceed 2,000 words. The individual submissions will be reviewed by the jury with respect to the fulfilment of the criteria listed below.
Click to download Risk Management Exellence Award 2013 application form
The submission should demonstrate that your organization fulfils the below listed requirements within the following three areas of risk management:
1. Governance risk
- Presence of risk culture across the organization.
- Risk perspective in the investment approach.
- Procedures for taking action/reacting to risk.
2. Market risk
- Continuous review of risk models.
- Continuous review of the validity of input data.
- Continuous review of the completeness of input data.
- Ability to gain timely risk exposure overview.
3. Operational risk
- Procedures and back-ups for extreme events.
- Procedures for learning from extreme events.
- Application of 4-eyes-principle to avoid fraud on all levels through authorisation and audit trail.
- Level of automation to avoid human error
Deadline and submission
Download the application form above and submit your application no later than 31 August 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Risk Management Excellence Award 2013’ as the subject line.